The Training Unit of the CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education is a specialist department that attempts to create and coordinate various programs to increase teachers professional credentials. CBSE ensures that the benefits of all training programs are available to all teachers and students in the various schools by selecting and training teacher trainers and mentors. This article covers all you need to know about the CBSE Training Portal, including how to register, log in, get a certificate, and contact information.
CBSE Training Portal Registration
Those interested in attending the CBSE Teacher Training Registration can now do so online through the webpage. The web gateway is now open for online registration, and all applicants can do so by following the simple steps outlined below.
- Go to the CBSE portal training’s official webpage cbseit.in.
- This homepage contains information about the training centre, fees, seat availability, date and time, and so forth.
- Check for available seats and click the “Register” button.
- The participants must choose the option “New registration for individual participants” from a popup that appears.
- The system takes the user to a registration page, where they must correctly fill out personal and school information.
- Submit the filled form by tapping on the ‘Submit’ option.
CBSE Portal Login
Teachers who want to access the CBSE training portal can now do so using their cbse digitaledu ID and password, which they receive when they register. Exercise routine Please follow the steps below to sign in.
- Use the link above to get to the CBSE portal’s official website.
- On the portal’s home page, select the login option.
- Type your login username and password in the empty fields, then click the “Login” button.
- You have successfully accessed the CBSE online training portal.
How to Download the E-Certificate from CBSE Training Portal
After finishing the online program, applicants who want to download the CBSE Teacher Education Certificate can do so. To acquire the credential, applicants must complete all of the online teacher training programs and attend all of the required classes.
To get the certification, registered applicants must attend and complete online courses. The CBSE teacher education certificate can be obtained at the CBSE education portal’s official website. To obtain an electronic certificate for the CBSE Online Training Teacher Program, please complete the steps outlined below.
- To download the CBSE Training Certificate, go to the official website or click here.
- You must first select the course you wish to obtain a certificate.
- Click on the sign-in option after entering your Email ID, Password, and Security PIN.
- To download the certificate, select the option.
- Your certificate will be downloaded when you select the download option.
How can one take part in the CBSE’s teacher training course?
Teachers, principals, and other school administrators interested in participating in the CBSE training programme may join the CBSE 2021 online training portal by following these steps:
- Go to the CBSE Teacher Training Course Official Portal or use the official CBSE link “cbseit.in/cbse/training/” to start.
- After that, “Click here to register for online sessions” is followed by “Click here to register for online sessions.” The homepage will have a link to this page. Alternatively, you can narrow your search for workout programs by location by clicking on a particular city name that displays on the home page.
- Find the training program that’s right for you.
- Select the appropriate program and click the “Register” button.
- Fill out the registration form with all of the necessary information.
- Complete the payment verification process for registration.
- Attend the teacher training program on the scheduled date, time, and venue.
- Obtain the appropriate board feedback and certification.
The program is designed for members of the Board of Directors who are school administrators or leaders of new schools. Several workshops are aimed at guiding the schools by offering information on how the regional offices operate, tests, and IT concerns. Provides CBP, Life Skills, Values, and Physical Education to CBSE students.
Programs for Potential Resource Specialists
Experts who give knowledge and opinions to participants in a learning situation are Resource Specialists. They’re commonly utilised for educational purposes, but they can also be used as a programming-level panel. It may come from within or without the organisation. Put your choice based on your understanding of the topic and your ability to cover and present facts about an audience effectively.
General CBP’s for Teachers
The programme consists of workshops that introduce participating teachers to the skills, tactics, and strategies of successful classroom management so that they can assess their own teaching style and enhance it so that they can effectively manage large groups of students.
Inclusion and Inclusive Strategies
The programme consists of sessions that develop an awareness of the needs of disabled children and encourage participating instructors to reflect on their own perspectives and knowledge on issues affecting children with special needs (CWSN). Participants provided input on CWSN regulations, exemptions, and certifications, as well as practical inclusion measures.
Professional Guidance Portal
The curriculum includes workshops aimed at informing instructors on the relevance of career assistance for students, such as seminars on the changing world of work and the determinants of career guidance, among others. Technical information that is up to date and the coordination of group orientation events.
The programme consists of workshops that provide instructions for gender-sensitive teachers, such as teaching units using a gender-sensitive methodology, using gender-sensitive teaching and learning resources, and creating a gender-sensitive teaching environment, among other things.
The programme consists of sessions in which participants are introduced to various life skills, raise awareness that life skills are an essential component of many disciplines, and encourage teachers to focus on teaching these life skills.
CBSE Portal Helpline Number
The CBSE portal’s hotline number is cbseit.in. Applicants who want to double-check the CBSE portal’s helpline number can do so now by visiting this page. The hotline numbers for the 2021 online training programme are provided here for easy viewing and resolution.
|Name & Designation||Phone Number|
|Training Unit||011 – 23214737|
|Dr. B Saha (Training Director)||011 – 23216873|
|Dr. Sandeep Jain||011 – 23211400|
|Amit Singh (Related Payment Query)||011 – 23211700|
|IT Unit||011 – 23214737|
A superior education system is based on the foundation of the CBSE program for teachers. Through different measures, the Board seeks to improve the quality of teachers. The Education Act of 2009 emphasises the importance of teacher training in the overall framework of high-quality education. As a result, the CBSE teacher training programs can help with this. This is all there is to know about the CBSE Training Portal, including registering, logging in, getting a certificate, and contact information. For additional information, go to the CBSE website.