According to the official notification, the Central Bank of India (CBI) has recently published a new specialist officer vacancy in 2022. According to the official announcement, the Central Bank of India has published 214 vacancies in various Specialist officer posts in this notification. Candidates must apply online through the website centralbankofindia.co.in. Interested candidates should have read the complete information and double-checked the most current eligibility criteria for each vacancy, such as the required educational qualification and age restriction, the Central Bank of India application process, and other relevant factors listed below.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Important Details
|Organisation||Central Bank of India|
|Online Application close||N/A|
|Job type||Across India|
|Job role||Specialist Officer|
|Application Fees||175/- + GST|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Post Details
The Central Bank of India has announced some openings on November 23, 2021. For 2022 and 2023, we are glad to offer revised vacancies for Specialist officers in various categories. Following is a list of the most recent vacancies, post names, and scale details.
|Name of post||Scale||Total posts|
|Income Tax Officer||V||1|
|IT Security Analyst||III||1|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Educational Qualification –
|Post / scale||Qualification|
|Candidates should have CA/CFA/ACMA/MBA in Finance that should be a regular course from a reputed/recognized college/institute.|
|B.Tech./MCA with MBA(Finance), MSc. Maths, MSc. Statistics or equivalent from a reputed institute/university with an aggregate of 60% marks.|
|A candidate should have graduated from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification by the Central Government.|
|A candidate should have graduated from a recognised university and have basic knowledge in a computer MS office (word, excel, ppt, etc.)|
|Risk Manager/III||MBA in Finance or PG Diploma in Banking or Finance.|
|CDO/Chief Data Scientist /IV||Must graduate from a science background(engineering), statistics, economics, Applied science.|
|Qualified in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) examination, or MBA in Finance from a reputed institute with a minimum of 3-years experience as an officer.|
|Economist/II||Post Graduation degree in Economics/Rural Economics/Econometrics.|
|Data Architect/III||Degree in engineering/ science/ advanced degree in the analytical field.|
|Data Analyst/III||Degree in engineering/science|
|Data engineer/III||Degree in engineering/science|
|Analytics Senior Manager/III||Degree in engineering/science|
|4-years of engineering degree in computer science/ computer application/IT/telecommunications from a recognised institute|
Required Age Limit –
Candidates should be under the age of 20 and 35, with age relaxation for SC ST candidates per government guidelines. Please visit the Central Bank of India’s official website’s career section and check the age limit for more information.
- Candidates for Credit Officers/III must be at least 26 years old and no more than 35 years old in the general category, 26 years old, and no more than 38 years old in the reserved category.
- The minimum age requirement for Risk Manager/II is 21 years, with a maximum age of 30 years.
- Both Security Officer/I and /III must be at least 26 years old and no more than 45 years old.
- The minimum age requirement for Risk Manager/III is 21 years, with a maximum age of 35 years.
- The minimum age requirement for CDO/Chief Data Scientist/IV is 28 years, with a maximum age of 35 years.
- The minimum age requirement for Financial Analyst/I and Economist/I is 21 years, with a maximum age of 30 years.
- The minimum age requirement for Data Architect/III, Data Analyst/III, Analytics Senior Manager/III, and Data Engineer/III is 26 years, with a maximum age of 35 years.
- The minimum age for Information Technology/I should be 21 years old, with a maximum of 28 years old.
The Central Bank of India gives the Reserved Categories some age limit/relaxation for the SO test. Age relaxation varies from one reserved category to the next; thus, a candidate must present a legitimate document to claim it.
- The Central Bank of India has granted 3-year age relaxation to candidates from Other Backward Classes.
- The Children and family members of those who died in riots in 1984 are three years old.
- Persons who lived in Jammu and Kashmir from 1980 to 1989 have a 5-year residency requirement.
- It is for five years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- To qualify for the age restriction benefit, a candidate must meet all needs.
Central Bank of India SO 2022- Application Process
How to apply for the examination
A candidate must meet the following conditions before filling out the online application form for the central bank test, including a valid email address and a mobile phone number. The following is the procedure for completing the online application:
- To apply, a candidate must first register on the central bank’s official website. After completing the registration, it will generate a temporary password, which they must use to fill out the application form.
- A candidate must provide the signature, passport-sized photograph, Aadhar card number, and all other essential information on the platform. The required documents should be in jpg/jpeg format and write the signature in black ink on white paper.
- After applying, the candidate should double-check all of their information and make no changes.
- The mode of payment is online.
- The applicant must print the e-receipt and the Central Bank of India SO 2022 test application form.
The aspirant must pay the money only through the internet. The application price is different for general and reserved categories, and it is non-refundable. The amount also includes GST (18%).
- The application price is Rs.500/- for all other candidates, and the intimation fee is Rs.50/-, totaling Rs.550.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST are exempted from the fee; however, they must pay an Rs.50/- intimation fee.
Central Bank of India SO Exam 2022 Syllabus
It will help you familiarise yourself with the syllabus before taking the Central Bank of Specialist Officers exam. The following is the exam’s syllabus:
- Basics questions related to the computer industry.
- Number system
- History of computer
- Computer abbreviation
- Security tools, viruses, hacking
- Basics computer terminology
- Computer hardware parts and controls
- Indian banking industry
- RBI and Monetary Policy
- Main functions
- Types of money
- FERA and FEMA
- Capital Market of India
- Public Finance
- Primary and Secondary Market
- Source of income and types of goods
- Revenue of central govt.
- Network security management and secure electronic payment systems.
- IT security Metrics
- Digital crimes and forensics sciences
Central Bank of India Exam Pattern 2022
There will be 2 phases in the examination: an online objective test and a personal interview. An applicant must pass both levels to be hired as a security officer at the central bank.
Exam questions for the online objective written exam are as follows:
- The exam will be of the objective type, multiple-choice format, with 100 questions and a time limit of 60 minutes.
- Negative marking will be used, with one-fourth of a mark (0.25 mark) subtracted for each incorrect answer and one awarded for each correct response.
- The following is a full table of the central bank SO exam (online objective) exam pattern so that students can prepare accordingly:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Number of marks|
|Stream/ category specific questions||60||60|
|Banking and general awareness||20||20|
For Personal interview
- The candidate would be eligible for the personal interview phase if they passed the online exam.
- A candidate must achieve the bank’s minimum qualifying marks in each section and the aggregate.
- During the interview with a central bank security officer, a candidate should have all original documents and xeroxes required by the bank.
Central Bank of India SO 2022- Exam centre
- Because a central bank is the exam centre, the exam is held at several locations determined by the bank. They will send a call letter to the designated centre.
- In addition, based on the administration’s feasibility, the Reserve Bank of India has the authority to eliminate any of the centres mentioned above and create new ones.
- Candidates must appear for an interview with India’s central bank. As a result, they must pay for the examination at the designated location.
Admit card for the examination
Download the admit card through the Central Bank of India’s official website. No paper copies will be issued. Admit cards will be distributed through email to the candidates’ registered email addresses and cell phone numbers.
Cutoff and Result
Candidates must visit the official website centralbankofindia.co.in to check their results by entering their credentials. In addition, the cutoff marks are calculated based on the candidate’s category, the number of candidates who attended the exam, the number of qualifiers, the previous year’s cutoff trend, and the difficulty level of the question paper.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 FAQ
Q. How can I apply for a Specialist Officer position with the Central Bank of India?
A. Eligible candidates can apply online at the Central Bank of India’s official website from the announcement date.
Q. How many vacancies would the Central Bank of India advertise in 2022?
A. A total of 214 job openings are listed in various categories.
Q. When is the last date to apply for a specialist officer position with the Central Bank of India in 2022?
A. The last date for submitting an online application has not yet been announced.
Q. What are the application fees for the Central Bank of India’s specialist officer recruitment 2022?
A. 175/- (plus GST)
I hope that the given information on the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 will be helpful to you.