As we all know, Indian Railways is one of the most extensive railways networks globally. And to keep it moving, Junior Engineers, Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), Chemical and Metallurgical assistants (CMA) play a vital role. To get the parts, all the aspirants have to pass the RRB-JE examination, which stands for Railways Recruitment Board Junior Engineer and earlier was known as Railway Recruitment Commission. It is one of the major examinations for engineering students. After clearing the examination, the candidates are offered different technical posts by Indian Railways.
Who can apply for the RRB BHOPAL 2022?
All the aspiring Candidates from Science and Engineering backgrounds are eligible to apply for the post of RRB Junior Engineer. Candidates must fill out the application forms issued by RRB to sit in the RRB Junior Engineer examination. All those candidates who are between 18 to 33 years of age group are eligible to appear in the RRB JE 2022 examination.
Candidates who have completed three years of Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology can apply for the Railway JE Recruitment Exam.
RRB BHOPAL JE 2022 Notification
Applicants from Indian nationals, including males and females who are desirous and eligible, are invited to fill up 439 following vacancies to the posts (JE), DMS & CMA jobs in the railway recruitment board of Bhopal zone. All the aspiring candidates should check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Requirements, desirable Education qualifications, Exam Syllabus, Age limit, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link.
Start date: Expected in mid of 2022
End date: Expected in mid of 2022
Hence RRB JE BHOPAL 2022 application dates are yet to be announced.
RRB JE Vacancies, Bhopal 2022
The vacancies in RRB JE Bhopal 2022, including all the posts of Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA, are 439.
RRB Bhopal JE 2022 recruitment Syllabus
CBT 1 Syllabus:
1. RRB JE Mathematics Syllabus
This section consists of 30 marks, for which 30 questions will be asked in the exam. You need to necessarily revise your 12th standard mathematics as most of the questions asked will be of a similar difficulty level. Here are some of the topics for Mathematics that you need to cover thoroughly.
- Number system – BODMAS
- Decimals & Fractions
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
2. General Intelligence
In this section candidate’s logical reasoning and analytical skills will be tested on a large scale. You must adequately prepare for this subject as 25 questions will be asked in this section which can be a bit tricky. Here is the list of topics for Reasoning Subjects & General Intelligence.
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Difference
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
3. General Awareness
Even though this is a subject which carries the least weightage of marks in this exam, still you should prepare for it without skipping any of its topics. Different topics related to the latest news and current affairs could be asked in this exam section. Given below is the complete list of issues for the General Awareness Syllabus, which you must prepare.
- Current affairs
- Indian geography
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World,
- Culture and history of India
- General technological developments
- General Scientific developments
- Indian Economy
4. General Science
It is very much advisable and essential for you to go through all of your 12th Standard general science syllabus for this section of the paper. Therefore, to get a good score out of the total 30 marks, you must prepare topics from –
- Life Sciences
CBT 2 Syllabus
1. General Awareness
This subject has 15 questions on the General Awareness topic for a total of 15 marks. Your knowledge regarding current affairs and awareness will be examined in this exam. To score a good score in this section, cover the topics listed below.
- Current affairs
- Indian geography
- Culture and history of India
- Indian Polity and
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental issues
- General information on technological developments
2. Chemistry and Physics
In this section of the paper, you should solve questions on 12th standard Chemistry and Physics . Therefore, open your 12th traditional chemistry and physics book and study them for this section as there will be 15 questions from it.
3. Basics of Computers and Applications
This subject basically consists of all the fundamental concepts related to computers. The candidate’s knowledge of topics related to Computers and their various applications will be tested in this exam, so you must have a fundamental understanding of this topic. So for scoring well, you must go through the following topics, which are really important for this section.
- Computers and their architecture
- Input & Output devices
- MS Office
- Storage devices
- Operating Systems
- Internet and Email
- Websites & Web Browsers
- Computer Virus
4. Basics of Environment
This subject contains topics related to environmental studies, and this section is made to check the candidate’s approach regarding the issues of our environment. You will have to solve a total of 10 questions from this exam. Therefore, it is very obvious for the candidates to prepare well for this exam, prepare these following topics which are essential for the Environment and Pollution Control section of the exam.
- Basics of Environment
- The adverse effect of environmental pollution
- Pollution control strategies
- Types of pollution
- Waste Management
- Global warming
- Acid rain
- Ozone depletion
5. Technical Abilities
This section bears a total of 100 marks in the CBT 2 exam; the topics will be totally based on the post for which you have applied in this exam. Therefore, your technical knowledge will be thoroughly and deeply assessed in this section. You can read about the post-wise technical abilities syllabus here.
RRB JE 2022 Exam Pattern
- The first stage of the RRB JE 2022 exam is the Computer Based Test 1, which is of 100 marks.
- All the candidates will have to score the minimum qualifying marks, that is 40% in this exam also, the minimum cut-off marks for appearing in the next stage.
- Each question of the paper will carry one mark with a negative marking of 1/3rd marks for every wrong answer.
- The score in this exam is not considered for the final merit list.
- The candidate’s performance in this exam matters the most as the marks obtained in this examination will be considered to formulate
- the final merit list, so you must perform well in this exam.
- This exam is held for a total of 150 marks in which you will have to score at least 40%, which is the minimum score, as well as the minimum cut-off marks for qualifying.
- There will be total 150 questions, and each question will be of one mark with a negative of 1/3rd marks per every wrong answer.
RRB JE 2022 Eligibility
1. Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the candidate who wants to apply for the post should be 18 years, whereas the maximum or upper age limit is 33 years.
2. Educational Qualification:
a. Junior Engineer (JE): Diploma/Degree in Engineering
b. Junior Engineer (IT):PGDCA / B.Sc/ B.Tech / BCA in Computer Science or IT
c. Depot Material Superintendent (DMS): Diploma/Degree in Engineering
d. Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA):45% marks in the Bachelor’s Degree (Science) with Physics and Chemistry
Note: This is to be noted by those candidates who are in the final year of diploma/degree that they are not eligible for the RRB JE 2022 exam. Therefore candidates must have completed their graduation or certificate to appear in the exam.
RRB JE 2022 Application Process
The official notification for RRB JE 2022 Bhopal has not been released yet by the RRD(Railway Recruitment Board). Whenever the information is released by RRB, all the candidates can apply by following the steps given below:
- Go to the Official Website or web portal of Railway Recruitment Board, i.e., http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
- Register on the RRB portal
- After successful registration on the RRB portal, candidates can begin filling out the RRB JE application forms by clicking ‘already registered’ on the home page.
- You can now log in using the registration number and filling in all the essential details correctly.
- Choose the post preferences.
- Pay the application form fee through credit card/ debit card/ net banking etc.
- Upload all the necessary documents carefully and confirm the declaration.
- Click on submit for final submission.
RRB JE 2022 Required documents
- 10th/SSC mark sheet, which verifies the date of birth
- Graduation Degree for proving that you have successfully graduated.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST category
- Income Certificate for Examination Fee Waiver
- OBC NCL Certificate
- Minority Community Declaration on non-judicial stamp paper
- NOC from Serving Employees
- Self–Declaration for Ex-Service Personnel
- The gazetted document must show a change in name, in case it has been changed
- Receipt of the payment in case of an SBI Challan or Post Office payment
- J & K Domicile Certificate(if the candidate belongs to the state of Jammu and Kashmir)
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is the salary of a JE in railways?
The RRB JE(Junior Engineer) starting salary is INR 35,400/- per month. This salary structure is decided by the Railway Recruitment Board.
2. How many stages are there in RRB JE?
There are two stages in the RRB JE Examination, followed by a medical examination of the candidate. The four stages are:
- 1st Stage: Computer Based Test (CBT 1)
- 2nd Stage: Computer Based Test (CBT 2)
- Document Verification/Medical Examination of the eligible candidates.
- Final Selection
3. Is the RRB JE exam challenging?
It ultimately depends on one’s preparation and confidence. If you are well prepared and highly confident, you will find it easy. Else you all know, every exam is challenging if you don’t prepare well.
4. Who decides the RRB JE Syllabus?
As RRB is the governing body, therefore, the railway recruitment board decides the RRB JE Syllabus.
5. Will the RRB JE Syllabus 2022 be revised?
As it totally depends on the Railway Recruitment Board. The candidates will be confirmed if the syllabus will be revised whenever RRB releases their official notification.
Hence, RRB JE is one of the major examinations for engineering students. After clearing the examination, the candidates are offered different technical posts by Indian Railways. The above article states the details of RRB JE Bhopal 2022. You can go through the report, which has all the details regarding the exam.