Bank of India is one of India’s most well-known banks, with branches all around the country. While the IBPS Exams hire clerical and probationary officers, the bank recruits fire engineers, economists, security officers, credit officers, data scientists, data analysts, and many others. It is an attractive option for people who want to work in the banking industry. Also, keep up with the most recent BOI news for 2022.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Although the exam dates for 2022 have not been released, candidates can visit the official website to stay informed about impending events.
|Official Notification||Not yet announced|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online application||Not yet announced|
|Last Date for Submission||Not yet announced|
|Last Date of Online Payment||Not yet announced|
|Online Written Examination||To Be Notified|
|Results of Online Written Examination||To be Notified|
Bank of India Recruitment 2022- Application Process
Registration and application and payment of application costs are the two parts of the application procedure. The steps to achieve both are outlined in this article.
Registration and Application
- Go to www.bankofindia.co.in to learn more about the bank.
- Select ‘CAREER’ from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose “Officer Recruitment” from the drop-down menu.
- The “APPLY ONLINE” option will bring up a new window.
- Choose “New Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- Please include the requested information, such as your name, contact information, and email address. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated due to this.
- It’s a good idea to note your Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Log in with your password and registration number to finish the application process.
- Fill in all of the personal, academic, and communication details correctly.
- Carefully select the exam location.
- After that, go over the information you’ve entered and click ‘FINAL SUBMIT.’
Payment of Application Fees
- Only Master/Visa Debit or Credit Cards and Internet Banking are accepted.
- An e-Receipt will be generated automatically once the transaction has been completed successfully.
- The absence of an ‘E-Receipt shows payment failure.’ If the payment fails, candidates are advised to log in using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and retry the payment process.
For the Bank of India tests, there is a different application cost for each candidate. Candidates from the reserved categories will pay the intimation fees, while everyone else has to pay the application and intimation fees.
Documents Required for Bank of India Application 2022
- An active mobile number
- A valid email id
- Scanned copy of a recent photograph
- Scanned copy of a signature
- Scanned copy of Left Thumb Impression
- Scanned copy of Handwritten declaration
- All the certificates and document
- Reservation certificate (if any)
- Bank Details for transaction
Properties of Scanned Document
|Photograph||20-50 Kb||200*230 Pixels|
|Signature||10-20 Kb||140*60 Pixels|
|Left-hand Thumb Impression||20-50 Kb||240*240 Pixels|
|Handwritten Declaration||50-100 Kb||800*400 Pixels|
Question: Is it possible to pay the application fees using my Rupay Debit Card?
Ans: Yes, any Debit Card can be used to pay the application fees.
Question: Is it possible to make changes to the application form?
Ans: No, after the application has been submitted, there is no way to amend it.
Question: What if the scanned papers are rejected during the uploading process?
Ans: Make sure the scanned documents are scanned according to the criteria. If the problem persists, log in again and repeat the application process from the beginning.
Question: I forgot to write down my registration number and password after registering; how can I get them back?
Ans: The registration number and password will be given to the registered mobile number and email address, so double-check both.
The dates and other details about the exams are published on the bank’s official website in an official statement. The exam notifications for 2022 have not yet been released, but they will be soon. Meanwhile, candidates should review the exam pattern and syllabus to prepare for the exams.