The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection runs recruitment tests for national financial institutions. It also picks managers and clerks for regional rural banks. The selection of appropriate IBPS textbooks is crucial to a candidate’s success in these assessments.
There are many books for the examinations since they are well-known and highly selective. There is no lack of books. However, the best books for IBPS Clerk Exam cover topics innovatively and highly relevant to the exam. We’ll go through some methods for choosing IBPS preparation volumes and provide recommended reading lists for each exam.
Best Books For IBPS Clerk Exam 2022:
Aspirants must complete two phases – a Preliminary Exam and a Mains Exam – under the IBPS Clerk Recruitment campaign. We’ve put up the best books for IBPS Clerk Exam preparation for all of the Prelims and Mains exams sections on this page. The best books for each section should be checked by those taking the IBPS Clerk exam.
Candidates are advised to double-check the titles of these books to prepare appropriately. These books for the IBPS Clerk 2022 will assist students in improving their preparation by providing relevant explanations and examples. To save time and energy during the busiest practice period, it is critical to have all of the study materials in one spot. Scroll down to learn more about Best Books For IBPS Clerk Exam 2022.
IBPS Clerk 2022: Overview
Let’s look at the IBPS Clerk 2022 overview before getting into the Best Books for IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 details.Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
|Exam Name||IBPS Clerk 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|IBPS Clerk 2020-21 Vacancy||2557|
|Selection Stages||2 (Prelims and Mains)|
|Exam Conduction Mode||Computer-Based Mode|
IBPS Clerk 2022: Prelims Exam Pattern
Candidates must research the IBPS Clerk Preliminary examination pattern to ensure they are familiar with the topics that will be covered and the marking scheme, time allotment, and other information. The paper pattern for this test has been listed below.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
– One point is given for each correct response.
– 1/4 of the total score is subtracted for each incorrect answer.
– The initial stage in qualifying for a bank clerk post is called IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exams, which lasts for an hour and has 20 minutes each section. Candidates will be given a maximum of 20 minutes to solve each part in the preliminary exams.
IBPS Clerk 2022: Mains Exam Pattern
After the preliminary examination, applicants will take the IBPS Clerk Mains. To better understand the exam pattern for this test, look at the table below.
|Sections||No. of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50/50||35 minutes|
|General English||40/40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50/60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50/50||45 minutes|
– Every aspect of the exam is timed, which means that there is a different amount of time assigned for each section, and candidates must complete all of these sections in the specified time.
– Both Preliminary and Main examinations have 0.25 total marks for a wrong answer, which is the same as in previous years.
– Except for the English Language Test, all sections will be offered in both English and Hindi.
Best Books For IBPS Clerk Exam 2022: English Language
The sections in this book are identical to those in the previous edition. The curriculum is the same for both phases. We have compiled a list of the best IBPS Clerk English Language Books for you below:
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis: This is one of the most effective vocabulary builders on the market. This book offers a straightforward approach to expanding one’s English language knowledge and skill. You’ll have a solid vocabulary after you’ve finished this book.
- English Grammar by Wren & Martin: Wren & Martin’s English Grammar is one of the most popular English language learning resources. It provides all you need to enhance your understanding of the grammatical rules of the English language. Every element of English grammar is explained straightforwardly in this book.
- English Grammar by SP Bakshi: SP Bakshi’s English Grammar provides examples and exercises from each area, including parts of speech, identifying subject and predicate, sentence structure, voice modulation, and more.
Best books For IBPS Clerk Exam 2022: Numerical Ability
Both the IBPS Clerk Preliminary and Main exams include this topic. The most influential books for preparing for the Numerical Ability section of the IBPS Clerks Exam are as follows:
- Arithmetic for General Competitions by Neetu Singh: This arithmetic book goes over various general themes, including Ratio and Proportion, Simple Interest, Pipes and Cisterns, Time and Distance, Work and Wages, among others. The book is helpful for virtually every competitive test, including the IBPS Clerk exam, since it breaks down ideas in a simple way and provides clear answers. It also has high-quality practice questions.
- Competitive Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (S.Chand) R.S.Agarwal: Candidates participating in a wide range of competitive examinations embrace this book. A large number of questions and sample answers are included in this book. The notion of an arithmetical ability begins with the Number System and goes down to Tabulation, Surds and Indices, Simplification, Bar graphs, Banker’s Discount, and so on.
Best Books For IBPS Clerk Exam 2022: Reasoning Ability
Again, both Prelims and Mains contain this portion. The following are the best books for IBPS Clerk Reasoning Ability, which will be helpful to you at both phases:
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey: This book is an excellent place to start to enhance your logical thinking and reasoning abilities. The book was created with the fundamental requirements of competitive examinations in mind.
- Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal: The book has long been recognized to assist students in passing their examinations. This book covers almost all of the topics and subtopics covered in the IBPS Clerk syllabus, and it aims to help readers develop their reasoning capabilities.
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal (Arihant) by BS Sijwali: This book has been divided into Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, and Analytical Reasoning. The Verbal Reasoning portion includes logic problems, coding drills, problem-solving questions regarding analogy, and trivia. The Non-Verbal Reasoning part of the test contains questions to imagine things in your mind, such as analyzing patterns to finish figures. Thousands of model questions as well as complete solutions for previous year’s entrance examinations are included in the book.
Best books For IBPS Clerk Exam 2022: Computer Aptitude
The second part of the Computer section was replaced by the Reasoning Ability section in the IBPS Clerk Mains exam. The following are some of the best books to crack the IBPS Clerk Exam Computer Aptitude:
- Objective Computer Awareness by Somya Ranjan Behera: This book covers a wide range of computer science topics, including Introduction to Computers, Data Representation, Internet and Computer Languages and Their Types, Microsoft Access (Programming Language), and so on. The book also includes 3500+ multiple choice questions.
- Computer by Rani Ahilya: The book goes through the fundamentals of computer hardware and software that a novice should be aware of.
Best books For IBPS Clerk Exam 2022: General / Financial Awareness
The Financial Awareness and General Knowledge portion of the exam tests your reading comprehension. You may also use the following IBPS Clerk Books to help you prepare:
- Banking, Financial & General Awareness by I K Pavel: This is a fantastic resource for increasing your general financial and economic knowledge.
- Banking and Economic Awareness by Rakesh Kumar: The book’s questions are critical regarding the country’s economic and banking context.
Here, we’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions regarding the top books for IBPS Clerk Exam preparation 2022. Candidates should study them to have a better understanding.
Q: What are the subjects for the IBPS Clerk exam?
A: The English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability components of the IBPS Clerk exam are administered during the preliminary stages. The primary test consists of General/Financial Awareness, General English, Logical Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, and Mathematical Aptitude questions.
Q: Which are the best books for the IBPS Clerk exam?
You may read through the books mentioned above. You may also look at your high school math and English textbooks.
Q: How do you choose books for the IBPS Clerk exam?
A: There are a plethora of books for the IBPS Clerk examination. Candidates should exercise extreme caution when selecting study materials. They should pick the books covering the curriculum and written in simple language. Candidates’ concepts should be able to be cleared by the book.
Q: What are the most compelling books for preparing for the IBPS Clerk English exam?
A: For the English Language section, candidates may use Wren and Martin’s High School Grammar and Composition, as well as Norman Lewis’ Word Power, Made Easy.
Q: What are the top IBPS Quantitative Aptitude books?
A: Candidates for the quantitative aptitude section can use Arun Sharma’s Data Interpretation, R S Agarwal’s Quantitative Aptitude, Rajesh Verma’s Fast Track Arithmetic, and Tarun Goyal’s Objective Mathematics for Competitive Exams.
Q: What are the best books for the IBPS Clerk Reasoning Ability section?
A: Candidates can use Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal, Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey, and A New Approach to Reasoning: Verbal and Non-Verbal by BS Sijwali and Indu Sijwali for the Reasoning Ability section.
Q: What are the books for the IBPS Clerk exam, which is used to test general and financial awareness?
A: Candidates can consult Manorama Yearbook, India Year Book, Banking Awareness by Arihant Publications, and Lucent’s GK book for the General and Financial Knowledge section.
Q: Which are the best books for the IBPS Clerk Computer Knowledge exam?
A: The best books for IBPS Clerk Computer Knowledge are Objective Computer Awareness by R Pillai, Computer Knowledge for SBI/ IBPS Clerk/ PO/ RRB/ RBI/ SSC/ Insurance Exams by Shikha Agarwal, Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions by Arihant Experts, Computer by Rani Ahilya and Objective Computer Awareness by Somya Ranjan Behera.
Q: Why should you go through previous years’ IBPS Clerk question papers?
A: Previous years’ question papers are the most accurate source of information for the pattern of questions asked in the prelims and mains tests. When candidates solve these papers, they get an idea of what types of questions are asked in various fields, which topics are more essential, etc.
The following are the top books that you should read to prepare for the IBPS Clerk exam. India’s most popular test is the IBPS Clerkship. Take your IBPS Clerkship preparation seriously if you want to pass the exam. Take a look at the top IBPS Clerk study materials and complete your IBPS Clerks syllabus in the most efficient way possible. You’re also advised to take a lot of IBPS Clerk mock tests throughout both Prelims and Mains.