BOB, or Bank of Baroda, is a well-known government bank that attracts thousands of job candidates wishing to work in the healthcare industry. BOB is headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat, and has offices around the country. Each year, a large number of people apply for positions in the Bank of Baroda’s Specialist, Probationary, and Clerical cadres.
What is Bank of Baroda PO?
The PO test is held by the Bank of Baroda, a state-owned banking and financial services organisation, for the recruitment of Officers in Junior Management Grade. Candidates who are unemployed and have completed their education can apply for the position of PO and be hired.
Selected students must then enrol in a 9-month Post Graduate Certificate programme in Banking and Finance at the Baroda Manipal School of Banking. After finishing the training, candidates are offered an appointment.
Bank of Baroda PO Highlights 2022
Here are the key points on the BOB PO 2022 exam:
|Full-form of exam||Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Exam|
|Name of organisation||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application fee||General and OBC – Rs 750SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen- Rs 100|
|Exam duration||Objective Type: 2 Hours and 30 minutes Descriptive Type: 30 minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
Bank of Baroda PO Notification 2022
The Bank of Baroda PO Exam Notification has been released, with the application procedure beginning in April 2022 and the deadline for submitting the BOB PO application form being May 2022.
According to the most current notification, the Bank of Baroda PO Exam will be held in May 2022. COVID may cause this to change.
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Date 2022
Here is the Bank of Baroda PO Exam Dates 2022, as well as other key exam dates:
|Bank of Baroda PO Events||Bank of Baroda PO Exam Date|
|Starting for Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Applying Online||April 2022|
|Last Date for Bank of Baroda PO Applying Online||May 2022|
|Admit Card 2022 Release Date||May 2022|
|Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Examination||May 2022|
|Bank of Baroda PO Results Announcement||To be announced|
Bank of Baroda PO Vacancies 2022
It’s difficult to predict the number of openings because the official notification for Bob PO 2022 hasn’t been released yet. Candidates can readily verify all needed information, including total openings for general and reserved categories, once the official notification is released.
The details of the Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy 2022 are listed below.
Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Eligibility
Before applying for the Bank of Baroda PO Exam, make sure you meet the requirements. We have detailed information regarding the Bank of Baroda PO Eligibility criteria here. To apply for the Exam, candidates must have the required educational levels and meet the age requirements.
Bank of Baroda PO Age Limits 2022
According to the official notification, you must meet the age criteria for the Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2022. The age requirements are listed below.
Minimum 20 years age is required for candidates applying for the PO position. Candidates from the reserved categories are given age exemptions, and the age relaxation details are listed below.
|SC/ST / Ex-servicemen||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|PWD||General- 10 yearsOBC- 13 yearsSC/ST- 15 years|
Bank of Baroda PO Educational Qualifications 2022
- Candidates must have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in their degree or equivalent from a recognised Indian university.
- SC/ST applicants, on the other hand, must get a minimum aggregate score of 55 per cent.
Bank of Baroda PO Application Form 2022
Candidates interested in becoming a PO can apply for the Bank of Baroda PO Exam online. The candidate must complete the application forms found on the official website. The application process for the Bank of Baroda PO test is outlined here.
- BOB PO Registration
- To register, go to the new registration URL.
- Candidates must input information such as their name, phone number, email address, and security code.
- Your password and registration ID will be generated after the successful completion.
- Uploading Scanned Documents Candidates must upload scanned images of their signature and photograph following the standards listed below.
- The photograph should have a resolution of 200 230 pixels and a file size of 20 to 50 kilobytes.
- The scanned signature’s dimensions should be between 140 and 60 pixels, and the file size should be between 10 and 20 kb.
- It is not acceptable to sign in capital letters.
- Detailed Application Form Filling
- A candidate must submit their exam language, educational qualification, exam centres, and other information after successfully uploading the scanned photos of their portrait and signature.
- Paying Application Fees A candidate can pay the examination fees online using a debit card, a credit card, Internet Banking, IMPS Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets, or a combination of these methods.
Bank of Baroda PO Application Form 2022 Requirements
- To fill up the BOB PO application form, a candidate must have a valid personal email address and a phone number.
- Only before submitting the application form is it possible to change the details.
- An email or SMS with the registration number and password is delivered to the candidate’s registered email id after the application is completed.
- After completing the application process, candidates are advised to print the online application form.
- A candidate should read the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
Bank of Baroda PO Application Fees 2022
To complete the application procedure, applicants must pay the application fees. The Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Application Fees are shown below for various categories.
|SC/ST/ PH||Rs 150|
BOB PO 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the age limit for candidates in the general category to apply for the exam?
A general category candidate’s minimum age limit is 20 years, while their maximum age limit is 28 years.
What are some excellent books to read to prepare for the BOB PO 2022 Reasoning and Computer Aptitude section?
Ans. The following is a list of books for the BOB PO 2022 exam.
- RS Agarwal’s book: A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning
- MK Pandey’s Analytical Reasoning
- BS Sijwali’s A New Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- In All Competitive Exam by Arihant Publication
- Arihant Publications’ Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams.
How to Pass the Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Exam
Ans. With the appropriate technique and study material, the Bank of Baroda PO Exam can be aced. Before beginning exam preparation, a candidate should look over the entire exam syllabus and format. To ace the exam with flying colours, develop a solid study schedule and focus on the crucial areas of the syllabus.
What is the process for compiling the final merit list?
Ans. The candidate’s scores in the online test (objective and descriptive), Group Discussion, and Personal Interview phase are used to create the final merit list for the BOB PO selection.
This is all you need to know about BOB PO Vacancy, eligibility, application fees and important dates. All hopefuls who want to work in the Indian public banking industry should not miss out on learning more about the BOB PO recruitment and exam.