The IIBF has begun the application acceptance process from JAIIB qualified for CAIIB from 01st December 2021. The CAIIB exam is taken by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). All of the registration processes are online and are active through IIBF @iibf.org.in. The starting day for the application process of IIBF is 01st December 2021, and it ends on 21st December 2021.
CAIIB is a program that aims to provide more specialised knowledge for better decision-making, such as risk management, treasury administration, credit management, international banking, balance sheet management and economic analysis. Employees who are already members of IIBF can take the CAIIB exam in 2021.
CAIIB Exam 2022- Overview
Check the essential details of the CAIIB Exam 2022.
|Organisation||Institution of Banking and Finance|
|Exam name||CAIIB Exam 2022|
|Registration begins||1st December 2021|
|Last date of application||21st December 2021|
|CAIIB exam dates||30th January to 12th February 2022|
|Selection procedure||Online written test|
CAIIB Exam Dates 2022
The dates for CAIIB 2022 exam are given below:
CAIIB Exam 2022
|CAIIB- Advanced Bank Management||30th January 2022|
|CAIIB- Bank Financial Management||06th February 2022|
|CAIIB- Rural Banking||12th February 2022|
|CAIIB/CAIIB ELEC-Retail Banking||12th February 2022|
|CAIIB/CAIIB ELEC-Human Resources Management||12th February 2022|
|CAIIB/CAIIB ELEC-Information Technology|
12th February 2022
|CAIIB/CAIIB ELEC-Risk Management||12th February 2022|
|CAIIB/CAIIB ELEC-Central Banking||12th February 2022|
CAIIB 2022 Registration Link
Those eligible for the CAIIB Exam 2022 may register for the exam from 01st December to 21st December 2021 by entering the direct link below.
- Registration begins: 01st December 2021
- Last Date to Register: 21st December 2021
CAIIB 2022– Steps To Register
To register for the CAIIB 2022 Exam, follow these steps.
- Visit the official webpage of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance by clicking on the given link @http://www.iibf.org.in
- Click on the option of ‘Examination/Courses’ given on the home page,
- Select CAIIB and then select ‘Apply Online’.
- Log in using your membership number and password,
- Enter the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam, place of work, etc.
- Choose ‘preview’ and crosscheck the CAIIB Application form; make sure that the details are filled in properly and spelt correctly in the application.
- Pay the registration price.
- On completion, take a printout of the fee receipt and registration form.
CAIIB 2022 Registration Fee
Check the cost of taking the CAIIB 2022 exam. The price is tax-free.
- From 01st to 07th December 2021: Normal Examination fees
- From 08th to 14th December 2021: Normal Examination fees and in addition Rs 100/-
- From 15th to 21st December 2021: Regular Examination fees and in addition Rs 200/-
|1st attempt||INR 3000|
|2nd attempt||INR 1300|
|3rd attempt||INR 1300|
|4th attempt||INR 1300|
CAIIB Exam Eligibility Criteria
The CAIIB examination is only available to candidates who have completed the JAIIB or Part I of the Associate Exam.
CAIIB Exam Pattern
AS DETERMINED BY THE ORGANISATION, the IIBF’s examination pattern for the CAIIB Exam is provided below. The following is a list of the exam pattern for Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers. You’ll find further information about the examination criteria for Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers on the curriculum page.
CAIIB 2022 Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Duration||120 minutes (each paper)|
|Total questions||100 questions (each paper)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Maximum marks||100 marks (each paper)|
|Medium of exam||English or Hindi|
|Negative marking||No Negative Marking|
Pattern of question
|Knowledge TestingConceptual GraspAnalytical/Logical ExpositionProblem SolvingCase Analysis|
IIBF determines the CAIIB exam’s syllabus. There are 2 must-attend sessions and any one of the 11 optional disciplines.
- Advanced Bank Management
- Bank Financial Management
- Corporate Banking
- Rural Banking
- International Banking
- Retail Banking
- Co-operative Banking
- Financial Advising
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
- Central Banking
- Treasury Management
CAIIB Exam Syllabus
|CAIIB papers||CAIIB Syllabus|
Banking Financial Management
|Module A: Economic AnalysisModule B: Business Mathematics|
Module C: HRM in Banks
Module D: Credit Management
Advanced Bank Management
|Module A: International BankingModule B: Risk Management|
Module C: Treasury Management
Module D: Balance Sheet Management
|CAIIB Elective Papers||Module-Based Syllabus|
Paper 1: Central Banking
|Module A: Rationale and Functions of Central BankModule B: Central Banking in India|
Module C: Monetary Policy and Credit Policy
Module D: Supervision and Financial Stability
Paper 2: International Banking
|Module A: International Banking and FinanceModule B: Foreign Exchange Business|
Module C: International Trade
Module D: Derivatives
Paper 3: Rural Banking
|Module A: Rural IndiaModule B: Financing Rural Development|
Module C: Priority Sector Financing and Government Initiatives
Module D: Problems and Prospectus in Rural Banking
Paper 4: Financial Advising
|Module A: Introduction to Financial AdvisingModule B: Financial Planning|
Module C: Financial Investment Products
Module D: Taxation
Paper 5: Corporate Banking
|Module A: Corporate Banking and FinanceModule B: Investment Banking|
Module C: Project and Infrastructure Finance
Paper 6: Retail Banking
|Module A: IntroductionModule B: Retail Products|
Module C: Marketing/Selling of retail products, MIS and Accounting
Module D: Other Issues Related to Retail Banking
Paper 7: Co-operative Banking
|Module A: Principles and Laws of Co-operative Banking Law and Rules Relating to Co-operative BanksModule B: Co-operative Banking Operations Deposits, Credits and Investment Management|
Module C: Technology Risk Management
Paper 8: Human Resource Management
|Module A: Human Resource ManagementModule B: Building an HR Strategy|
Module C: Motivation, Training and Skill Development
Module D: Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
Paper 9: Information Technology
|Module A: Introduction to Information TechnologyModule B: Systems and Design|
Module C: Applications in Banking
Module D: Security Control and Guidelines
Paper 10: Treasury Management
|Module A: An OverviewModule B: Treasury Management|
Module C: Treasury and International Banking
Module D: Risk Management
Paper 11: Risk Management
|Module A: An OverviewModule B: Credit Risk Management|
Module C: Operational Banking
Module D: Market Risk
Module E: Risk Organization and Policy
CAIIB Admit card
When you apply for the CAIIB Admit Card, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- The candidate must do certain things in advance to obtain the Admit Card. To download the admit card without difficulty, use the details provided below.
- You’ll need access to the internet. If you don’t have it, go to a cyber-Cafe and download your Admit card.
- You must have your login information on you, such as your registration number, DoB, and so on.
- Although it’s not recommended, if the website is slow to load due to many visitors, you should wait a moment and try again.
- The CAIIB examination will begin on 30th January 2022 and run until 12th February 2022. On 01st December 2021, the online registration process will start and conclude on 21st December 2021.
- The CAIIB Admit Card will be sent 10 days before the start of the test. This article will tell you everything you need to know about the CAIIB Admit Card and how to obtain it, and other pertinent information.
The Procedure To Download The CAIIB Admit Card
10 days before the exam, the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance creates the CAIIB Admit Card. The candidates’ registered email address and phone number are sent a link to the admit card. It is also accessible on the Institute’s official website, www.iibf.org.in, for those who wish to download it.
The following is the procedure to download the CAIIB Admit Card 2022:
- Step 1 : Go Visit the very official website of IIBF.
- Step 2: And Click on the Examination/Courses segment.
- Step 3: Choose an Admit Card from the list shown on the screen.
- Step 4: Give your login credentials (Registration No. And password)
- Step 5: The site will show the Admit Card on the net. Download and save it to your computer.
- Step 6: Take a printout for future needs.
Candidates may discover a difference between the information on the Admit Card and that printed on it. This might be due to any printing errors on the Admit card. If a candidate encounters this problem, they should contact the testing authorities immediately. The candidate can notify them of any mistakes found on their Admit card.
Details Mentioned On The CAIIB Admit Card
The candidate should verify the details provided on the Admit Card. The details provided in your Admit Card:
- Name of candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Examination
- Name of the Examination
- Exam Centre Code
- Signature of candidate and examination counsellor
- Examination Centre Address
- Important instructions for the examination
- Category (ST/ SC/ OBC & Other)
- Name of Examination Centre
- Examination Date & Time
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the post
Misprints Or Errors On The Admit Card
If the candidate finds an error or mistake on the CAIIB Admit Card, they must notify the relevant authorities. You must examine your admit card carefully and promptly correct any errors (if any). It’s vital to have any printing errors or omissions corrected as soon as possible since the examiner will check your admit