Canara Bank SO Notification 2022, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Last Date @canarabank.com. Canara Bank’s Career Board has launched an online registration form for Specialist Officer 220 various jobs through Canara Bank SO Recruitment Notification 2022 on the official website.
Canara Bank SO Notification 2022, Exam Date, Application Form
Candidates who meet the eligibility and interest conditions may apply online for Canara Bank SO recruitment 2022 before the last date of application or through advertisement number CB / RP / 2022. Canara Bank has only provided an online application form to eligible students according to the notification letter. Candidates who have met the eligibility conditions, such as educational requirements and age limitations, may submit an online application via the provided link.
Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Last Date, Apply Online Details
Name of the Organization
Canara Bank Recruitment Board
Total No of Posts
Name of the Posts
All Over India in 10,000 Branches
Apply Online Date
Last Date of Submission
Post Category wise Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2022 220 Vacancy Distt wise Advt
Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist
Information Security Analyst
Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers
Cyber Forensic Analyst
Data Mining Experts
OFSS Techno Functional
Base 24 Administrator
Senior Manager (Backlog)
Also Check Canara Bank Upcoming vacancies 2022
Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria– Education, Age, etc.
The latest Canara Bank Job Openings criteria are the minimum requirements for age and education that prospective candidates must meet to be considered for the recruitment procedure. Candidates that do not fulfil the requirements will be rejected from the selection process, as shown below.
The applicant must be a resident of India.
Graduation, Post Graduation, CA, MBA, ICWA/CS from a recognized institution in India are required.
Minimum Age: 21-Years
Maximum Age: 30-Years
Important Dates for Canara Bank Recruitment 2022
Starting Date of Online Applications
Ending Date of Online Applications
Application Fee and Payment
SC / ST / PWD
All other Candidates
The fee may be paid by Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets/UPI.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Documents Verification
Selection Process Status
Test, GD & Interview
Shortlisting, GD & Interview
Original and a copy of the photo identity (bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter’s ID / Bank Passbook with Photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer / People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ Aadhaar /E-Aadhar card with a photograph / Employee ID for verification.
- If the candidate’s identity cannot be confirmed, they will not participate in Online Test / Group Discussion / Interview.
- Candidates that have changed their name must produce a Gazette notification / their marriage certificate in original if they want to be considered.
- We do not accept the following id proof for this project: Your Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License.
Salary Slip/Pay Scale/Pay Band/Perk
- JMGS-I: 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
- MMGS-II: 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950
- MMGS-III: 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490
Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Exam Dates Last Dates
- Apply Online Form Date: Update soon
- Last Date to Apply: Update soon
- Last Date to pay the fee: Update soon
- Exam Held on: Updated Soon
How To Apply Online To Fill Canara Bank Specialist Officer Application Form 2022?
- Candidates may obtain the Official Notification PDF from the provided link.
- Before completing the online application, read it through to verify your eligibility requirements.
- To register, go to the Home page and click on the Apply Online Direct link.
- Fill in all required information and submit the necessary paperwork as instructed in the advertisement/notification PDF.
- Use the internet to pay for the registration form.
- Click the Submit Button and Take a Print Out for Later Use.
- How can I get Canara Bank SO post?
This blog contains all you need to know about obtaining a Canara Bank SO position.
- How can I become a Canara Bank employee?
Candidates who wish to work at Canara Bank may apply online. Various positions, such as probationary officer, probationary clerk, and specialist officers, are available for interested individuals. Every year, the authorities publish the number of openings through an internet notice.
- How can I become a clerk in Canara Bank?
The following is the list of eligibility criteria for Canara Bank Clerks: The IBPS Clerk Exam is used to select Canara Bank clerks. Candidates who obtain a passing scorecard are only allowed to apply for Probationary Clerkships offered by the Bank.
- Is Canara Bank private or govt?
The Bank is a government-owned organization that runs all financial activities in the country.
Many people wish to work for Canara Bank. To be considered for Canara Bank, applicants must fulfil specific criteria. You need to follow a simple procedure once you’ve met all of the Bank’s requirements. The application procedure is quick and straightforward.