Union Bank of India has recently announced and invited eligible candidates to apply online for Specialist Officer positions. There were a total of 347 vacancies for these positions. Many qualified and interested applicants applied online for these positions. Here we know how anyone can prepare to be a Union Bank Technical Officer.
Union Bank SO/ Technical Officer Preparation Tips
Here are some Union Bank of India SO exam preparation tips to assist students in preparing for the exam.
- First and foremost, familiarise yourself with the Union Bank of India SO test pattern and syllabus.
- Create a study table and assign time to each subject.
- Solve previous year’s questions paper by subject or once the course is completed.
- For practice, take the online exam series daily.
- Concentrate your efforts on the weaker sections.
- To improve your English abilities, read periodicals and newspapers.
- Make a list of all the quantitative formulas on a single sheet to review at the last minute.
- Please keep track of your progress and seek to improve it.
- Here’s how you may get your Union Bank of India SO Admit Card.
Union Bank SO / Technical Officer Books for Preparation
For exam preparation, candidates might use the literature listed below. These books cover the Union Bank SO syllabus and are beneficial to candidates.
|English Grammar & Composition||Wren and Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy||Normal Lewis|
|A Modern approach Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||BS Sijwali|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examination||The Pearson Guide|
|Rapid Quantitative Aptitude with Shortcuts & Tricks||Disha Publication|
- How can I be considered for any position at the Union Bank of India?
Ans. A written test and a personal interview are parts of the Union Bank of India selection procedure. Union Bank of India Probationary Officer Selection Process is given on this website – www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- A Reasoning Test.
- Quantitative aptitude test
- Language test in English.
- A general awareness test.
- What is the SO / Technical Officer exam at Union Bank?
Ans. Examination Pattern for Union Bank of India SO
The online test will be divided into four portions, each with 200 multiple choice questions worth one mark. The online test will take 2 hours to complete (120 minutes). Each wrong response will receive a one-fourth mark in negative marking.
- Is Union Bank a government institution?
Union Bank of India is one of the country’s largest public sector banks. The Bank is a publicly-traded company, with the Government of India owning 83.50 per cent of the total share capital.
The Written Exam for the Posts of Specialist Officer / Technical Officer will be held soon by the Union Bank of India. Candidates who applied for these positions are currently awaiting Exam Dates to prepare appropriately. Exam dates will be announced soon on the Union Bank of India’s official website. Depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates, the selection procedure may include an online examination, a group discussion (if held), and a personal interview.