Every year, millions of people apply for bank exams such as RBI Grade B, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, SBI SO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB, and others in the hope of being hired in one of these prominent positions in the country’s banking sector.
Bank jobs in India come with a slew of extra perks and bonuses. As a result, applicants from various fields want to work in banking because the business offers more career prospects. Newcomers and seasoned professionals alike regard it as an intriguing employment option.
The State Bank of India (SBI) is India’s largest bank, followed by the Bank of Baroda. In today’s world, SBI offers a wide range of services and facilities to customers, including the safekeeping of their money and belongings and credit and loans for a variety of investments and insurance policies. Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), Assistant General Managers, Clerk, Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales), and other positions are available at the banking behemoths.
How to Apply for Bank PO Recruitment 2021-22?
To apply online for Bank PO Recruitment 2021-22, please follow these instructions:
- To access the PO application link, go to the official website of the bank conducting the exam and click on the Home Page link.
- Then, to access the On-Line Application Form, select “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICERS.”
- Then, under “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION,” input the essential information to register the application.
- Upload a photo of yourself, a signature, a left thumb impression, and a handwritten statement.
- Only use the ONLINE method to make a payment.
- Select “FINAL SUBMIT” from the drop-down menu.
- Candidates must take a printout of the system generated online application forms after enrolling online.
How to Apply for Bank SO Recruitment 2021-22?
- To apply, candidates must first visit the SBI’s official website (www.sbi.co.in)
- They must go to the “Careers” section on the same website.
- The “Latest Announcements” column will appear in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Candidates should go to that part and look for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer section, after which they should go to the complete SBI SO Notification.
- Candidates can begin the SBI SO online application process after reading the notice and determining their eligibility for the relevant SBI SO vacancy.
- After completing the application process, candidates must pay the SBI SO Application Fee for the specific vacancy using one of the following online payment methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
How to Apply for Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021-22?
The application process for the bank clerk test is straightforward, and candidates can only apply online. Candidates can apply for the Bank clerk test online by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the bank’s official website to learn more about the recruitment process.
- Select “Apply Online” from the drop-down menu.
- Complete all needed fields.
- Upload all required documents, including a scanned passport photo and signature.
- Complete the application process by paying the application fee.
The application process of all the banks in general with the posts has been given in the above post. Apply for bank exams now and start preparing. All the best!