The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an independent organization responsible for hiring suitable applicants from all public sector banks, the State Bank of India and its associated institutions, NABARD, SIDBI, and the Reserve Bank of India. The institute is a leading testing agency in India. Here you will know about IBPS Clerk 2022.
Here are the answers to all of your queries, including “What is the maximum age for IBPS Clerk?”, “When IBPS Clerk form will come?”, “Who is eligible for the banking exam?”
Role Of Clerks In Banks:
The bank’s day-to-day operations are handled by administrative staff, including cash transactions, clearing cheques, and checking facts. The clerical staff account for 70% of the bank’s workforce; therefore, they are its backbone. A bank can’t function for long without clerical workers.
As far as growth prospects for administrative personnel in a bank are concerned, they provide good growth potential. Previously, banks preferred hiring clerical-level employees with strong communication and computer skills. Even though the ladder is distinct from probationary officers, a clerk can achieve the same position by taking an internal examination at various banks.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Highlights
The following are the essential and highlights of the IBPS Clerk Cadre (XI) exam 2022:
IBPS Clerk Cadre (XI)
Exam Conducting Body
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Posting Department / Organization
Various PSU Banks
Number of Exam Stages
2 (Prelims & Mains)
Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
Prelims Exam Duration
Mains Exam Duration
IBPS Clerk 2022 Application Form
Candidates who plan to apply for the International Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2022 should submit their documents at the designated time. They must confirm their eligibility against the criteria described in the post. The following are the instructions for completing an online application:
- A candidate for the IBPS Clerk 2022 examinations must first submit an application form. It can only be done through the internet.
- The deadline for submitting the application form will be published on the organization’s official website at an appropriate time.
- As a result, the preferred candidate should have an active email address and mobile number, which is a requirement for online registration.
- All of the information should be filled in the form correctly.
- Scanning a photograph and signature in the required dimensions is necessary when uploading an application form.
- Make a payment to the application form as it is a required component.
- Please complete the application form and save the printout for future reference.
Note: All qualified applicants are urged to submit their applications before the last date, typically four to six weeks before the closing date, to avoid a last-minute rush.
How to Fill the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022?
Here are the steps to take when filling out the IBPS Clerk 2022 Application Form:
- Step 1: Visit the IBPS website to find out more.
- Step 2: Go to the homepage and search for ‘IBPS Clerk Exam Application’. When you see it, click on the link.
- Step 3: Click the link that says ‘New Registration for 2022.’
- Step 4: Fill out the form with basic information such as name, father’s name, date of birth (DOB), and so on.
- Step 5: Finally, click the ‘Save and Next’ button when you’ve completed entering all of the required information.
- Step 6: Upload the digitally scanned required papers and then click Next.
- Step 7: Fill in the requested information on the following page, then click the next button.
- Step 8: Proceed to the payments page. To pay the online application fee, use an internet bank, credit card, or debit card.
- Step 9: Fill in the application form on a separate piece of paper, complete it according to the directions, and save both for future reference.
Click here to know about Vacancies in SBI Clerk 2022.
- The fee for individuals from the SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category is Rs.100 only.
- All other applicants will be charged Rs.600/-
- Fees may be paid by bank transfer or debit card/credit card.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam Dates
The IBPS Clerk 2022 exam dates have not yet been announced, but one may discover the possible examination timetable for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2022.
Soon after the official notification, the examination dates for the IBPS Clerk 2022 will be published. The following are tentative dates for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2022: Also know about IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus and Books.
IBPS Clerk Upcoming Exam Dates
Application Process Starts
Last Date of Application Form Filling
Issue of Admit Card
Prelims Exam Date
Mains Exam Date
Final Provisional Allotment
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
IBPS requires that applicants for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 exam fulfil specific requirements. The following are the minimum qualifications needed for the IBPS:
- The applicant must be an Indian national. They should be a Nepalese, Bhutanese, or Tibetan refugees who arrived in Nepal before January 1st 1962, with the aim of settling permanently.
- The applicant’s minimum age must be 20 years old as of August 1, 2022, and the maximum should be 28 years.
- According to the regulations established, the restricted category will be allotted time off.
- The date of birth recorded in the High School (10th) certificate will be used for age calculation.
SC/ST (Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe)
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
Person with Disabilities
The actual period of service rendered in the defense organization is + 3 years (8 Years for SC/ST Disabled Ex-Servicemen) subject to the maximum age limit of 50 Years.
Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands and not remarried again
Persons domiciled in the J&K state during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
Persons affected by the 1984 riots
A regular employee of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (applicable to MP state only)
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized state or national university and have completed coursework in their field. Candidates must have a certificate/degree/diploma in computer studies or should have studied computer or information technology as a subject in class 9th and 10th. Candidates should also have computer knowledge, in addition to a graduation degree.
If a candidate applies for the position in a given state or UT, they should be fluent in the language spoken there. They must be able to read, write, and talk about the language.
List of Participating Banks
- Andhra Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indian Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Vijaya Bank
IBPS Clerk 2022 Results:
The results of the IBPS Exam 2022 will be released after you finish all parts of the test. The merit list will be compiled in descending order. Candidates can check their results on the official website. The result will be available online, simply visit the official website and download it.
What can an IBPS Clerk do to get a raise?
Ans. Banks typically conduct personnel investigations and examinations for advancement. Employees may apply for internal examinations to advance their careers.
What are the banks that are participating?
Ans. Bank Of Baroda, Bank Of India, Bank Of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank Of India, Indian Bank Punjab, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank Of India, etc.
Is IBPS Clerk a permanent job?
Ans. After the probation period to assess their abilities and talents, those who pass may be hired as long-term bank employees.
What qualifications need clerk?
Ans. Before applying for the Bank clerk exam, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree as minimum qualification requirements. Age Restrictions: The contestant must be between the ages of 20 and 28. They must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
What is IBPS exam qualification?
Ans. According to the institute, candidates for the IBPS PO exam must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution. The institutions above are allowed as equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree and AMIE, departmental government courses, etc.
How many attempts IBPS clerk?
Ans. You have four tries to complete the exam. After four attempts, you will not be allowed to retake the test.
What is the medium of the IBPS Clerk Exam?
Ans. Both the Preliminary and Main examinations will be held in Hindi as well as English.
The IBPS Clerk exam is one of the most challenging tests to pass in India, but it offers a golden chance to those hoping to pursue a career in banking. For the latest information and news on vacancies, test format, curriculum, and selection procedure, go to the official website of IBPS.