IBPS SO Exam 2022: Highlights
The following table lays out all of the essential information regarding the IBPS SO exam 2022.
Recruitment of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees in participating organizations
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Level of recruitment
Prelims, Mains and Interview
Prelims- 1 hour and Mains- 3 hours ,30 minutes
English and Hindi
To recruit eligible candidates to the post of probationary officers
Exam helpdesk number
1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566
IBPS SO Official Notification 2022
The Specialist Officer (SO) notification has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to recruit suitable candidates for government-owned banks in India. The Indian Business Process Audit Standard (IBPS) was established in 1975 by Personnel Selection Services (PSS), which acts as the hiring agency for all but the State Bank of India’s banking experts. Graduate applicants may apply for the SO examination and pursue a career in banking.
The test will be made of two levels: an online examination held in two phases, the Online Preliminary and the Online Main. Read the following article for all of the essential information on IBPS SO 2022, including Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result, and so on. The following posts are available in this field:
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
IBPS SO 2022 Application Form
On the website of IBPS, you will find the Application Form for the SO recruitment. The application form should be completed with all necessary information and personal details. After completing all of the individual and educational details in the application form, applicants will be required to upload a scanned photograph and signature. There will be a cost for processing the application form. Candidates should keep a copy of the completed application form for future reference.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600.
- The application fee for the applicants of the reserved category will be 100.
- There will be a written test, and the pattern will differ for each position.
- The examination will include questions drawn from Professional Knowledge (the Specialist officer’s field of expertise), Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General English.
- Candidates who pass the written test will be invited to take part in an interview.
IBPS SO 2022: IMPORTANT DATES
Online Registration, including Edit/modification of Application starts
03 November 2021
Last Date of Registration
23 November 2021
Payment of Application fees
23 November 2021
Release of Admit Card for Written Exam
IBPS SO Online Exam (Preliminary)
26 December 2021
Result of Preliminary Exam
Release of Admit Card for Main Exam
IBPS SO Main Exam
30 January 2022
Result declaration for Main Exam
Release of Call letters for Interview
Conduct of Interview
IBPS SO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- A candidate must be a citizen of India, Nepal, or Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee.
- The applicant’s age must be at least 20 years old and no more than 30.
- Candidates in the reserved category will be exempt from the upper age limit.
- The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age limits will be Min-20 Years and Max-30 Years.
I.T. Officer (Scale I)
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, computer application, electrical engineering or electronics and communication engineering with a concentration in electronics and telecommunications/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Application/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electronics and Instrumentation OR
- Graduates who have received a DOEACC ‘level certification
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Dairy Science, Agricultural Engineering, Fishery Science are some of the following degrees that can be completed in about four years.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- At the graduate or degree level, a postgraduate in Hindi with English as a subject is required OR
- Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the bachelor’s degree level is required for this program.
Law Officer (Scale I)
- A bachelor’s degree in law and Bar Council membership are requirements for this position.
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Graduates with a bachelor’s degree are preferred for personnel management, industrial relation, HR, HRD, social work, labor law.
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- MBA (Marketing) / Graduate and Full-Time MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing) /Full-time PGDBA/PGDBM with emphasis in Marketing
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
Other Backward Classes (Non- creamy layer)
Persons With Benchmark Disability
Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89
Persons affected by 1984 riots
IBPS SO 2022 Admit Card
- On the IBPS website, you will be able to download the admit card.
- The admit card will contain all of the information regarding the test date, time, and location.
- Candidates may obtain their admission ticket by entering the registration number and date of birth provided on the application form.
- Only those who have the admit card with them will be allowed to take the exam.
IBPS SO 2022 Result
- The results of the IBPS SO exam will be published on the IBPS website.
- IBPS will soon identify the successful applicants who will be invited to the interview.
IBPS SO 2022 Cut Off
- “Cutoff” refers to the minimum score required to pass.
- Applicants must achieve a passing grade in each component and the overall written test to be considered for this role.
Let us hope that you have got the answers to all your queries. You can go through the post in detail. All the best for your future! Click here to know about IBPS SO Vacancy 2022, IBPS SO Exam Syllabus and Books