IDBI Executive Recruitment cut-off, result, benefits, and salary is a topic that has been discussed on many occasions. It’s not just for those who want to know about the recruitment process—it also helps those who are currently employed with IDBI Bank Limited as an executive. This article will discuss some of the details of IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022, like cut-off, eligibility requirements, selection criteria, and other general information.
IDBI Executive Result 2022
After 20 days of conducting the test, the IDBI Executive Result 2022 will be announced. On September 25, 2021, the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) announced the IDBI Executive Result 2021. On September 5, 2021, IDBI held an online test. As a result, we anticipate the same in 2022.
The IDBI Executive Result 2022 will be declared to all applicants who took the online examination. Those who pass the online test will need to provide documentation verification.
How to Check the IDBI Executive Result 2022?
Following are the steps for checking the IDBI Executive Result 2022 for all those who took the online test administered by IDBI:
- Visit the IDBI Bank Limited official website at idbibank.in
- Select the Careers option, then click on the Results of Various Recruitment Projects option.
- Select IDBI Executive Result 2022.
- Fill in the following details: Name, Registration number, and Date of Birth.
- Then click the Submit button.
- Then it will display the results on your screen. Make sure your roll number is listed in the PDF file’s list. If you’re eligible for the interview round, your roll number will be in the list in the PDF file.
- Download to save it as a future reference.
IDBI Executive Cut Off 2022
We don’t have the IDBI Executive cut-off for 2022 yet, but we estimate it to be similar to 2021. IDBI has announced the official IDBI Executive 2021 cutoff, and the IDBI Executive Cut Off is listed in the table below.
IDBI Executive Cut Off 2021
IDBI Bank Executive Salary Structure:
Let us look at the IDBI Executive’s salary details, including full in-hand salary, structure, perks, and allowances.The selection of IDBI executives is based on an online test, and the applicant must pass the exam to proceed to the document verification stage.
The following is the wage structure. Each of the three years of the contract duration is different.
|Consolidated Remuneration in the first year||Rs.29,000/- per month|
|Consolidated Remuneration in the second year||Rs.31,000/- per month|
|Consolidated Remuneration in the third year||Rs.34,000/- per month|
Note: These executives will not be eligible for any allowances, such as DA or HRA.
Essential Points to Note (After 3 Years)
- You will fill the executive position on a contract basis.
- The contract would be for one year. It could be extended annually for another two years, subjected to satisfactory performance, completion of required mandatory e-learning certifications, and availability of vacancies.
- After completing three years of contractual service with the bank, such employees may be appointed as Assistant Managers (Grade A) in IDBI Bank.
IDBI Executive – Post Training Perks.
Aside from the pay, here are some additional perks:
- Individual Growth Scope
- Working hours are comfortable.
- Chances of receiving a promotion
- After three years of service, there are opportunities for advancement.
Q1. When will the IDBI release the IDBI Executive Result 2022?
Ans. The IDBI Executive Result 2022 result will be declared after 20 days of the examination.
Q2. When will the IDBI release the cut-off list of IDBI Executive Result 2022?
Ans.IDBI Executive Result 2022 cut-off will be declared after 20 days of the examination conducted.
Q3. What is the selection process followed for the IDBI Executive post?
Ans. The application procedure is divided into two stages: an online exam and a face-to-face interview.
Q4. Is the IDBI Executive Exam tough?
Ans. The difficulty of the IDBI Executive exam question paper is usually Easy to Moderate level.
This is all from the blog, IDBI Bank Executive cut-off, Results, and Salary. To pass the test, your score should be higher than the criterion. The IDBI Bank Executive examination qualifies you for a salary ranging from Rs 29,000 to Rs 34,000 in three years with various benefits mentioned above. Canbank will serve as your one-stop guide for various exams that the aspiring candidates are looking forward to appearing.