MNS stands for Military Nursing Service. Many people wish to get a job in the MNS. It is a short service post where you get to work with the brave soldiers of our country. Like the name sounds, it is not easy to get into this service. There are tons of preparation and selection processes that you have to go through. The MNS exam is conducted by the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. MNS is a degree program with a duration of four years in the field of nursing. This national-level exam is only for females. This article is for people interested in knowing more about the MNS exam dates.
MNS 2022 EXAM DATE
Application Form availability 2nd week of November 2021
Final date to register Last week of December 2021
Issuance of admit card Yet to be declared
MNS Exam Date April/May 2022
MNS Result date Yet to be declared
MNS Interview Yet to be declared
MNS 2022 Application Form
The application form for this examination will be available from the 2nd week of November 2021. Applicants can check out the application form on the official website.
- Along with the information, the aspirants need to pay Rs 150 as an application fee.
- The user id of the candidates will be their email id. They have to generate a new password.
- The phone number given must be valid.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online.
- The bank will generate a fee receipt as soon as the fees are paid. The candidates are advised to keep the receipt for future needs.
There are only a few months for the MNS 2022 application form. If you want to become a part of MNS, you need to start preparing now. To stay updated, keep checking for notifications and important MNS 2022 dates.
Serving your nation and working with the Indian army is a proud thing. There are quite a few strict laws that one should follow. All applicants will have to undergo some medical and physical tests before enrolling in MNS.
All the female candidates appearing for the MNS 2022 examination should go through the eligibility criteria. We have listed them below to make it easier for you –
- All the female applicants who are legally married, unmarried, separated, divorced, and widows are eligible for this exam.
- Nationality – You should have Indian citizenship.
- Date of Birth – The applicant’s date of birth must lie between 1st October 1996 and 30th September 2004.
- Educational Qualification -The applicant must pass the Senior Secondary Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from a recognized board on their first attempt itself.
- The applicant must have a score of at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Applicants appearing for the final examination of Class 12th can also apply for MNS 2022 exam. If selected, they will have to submit the passing certificate and all related documents.
- Physical Attributes – The minimum height of the candidate should be 152cm.
- The required minimum height for applicants from the North East region, Gharwal, the Gorkhas, and Kumaon is 148cm.
- An X-Ray examination of the Chest and USG (of abdomen and pelvis) is taken.
- Fourteen dental points are essentially needed.
- Any genetic condition, such as joint knees, colour blindness, or night blindness, should not exist in your body.
- No injuries.
- Vision Requirement: Without glasses, it must be a 6/6.
- It should not be worse than 6/12 if you are wearing glasses.
By now, you have an idea of the tentative dates for the MNS examination. These days are subject to change. Keep checking the official webpage to stay updated all the time.