The Punjab and Sind Bank have published a recruitment notice for 300 clerk positions for suitable individuals. The Punjab and Sind Bank Clerk Syllabus 2022 is provided below for those preparing for the Punjab and Sind Bank Clerk Exam.
Punjab and Sind Bank Clerk Exam:
Two types of rounds are conducted, as given below.
1. Written test:
This test consists of 2 papers.
a. Objective Paper:
1. Test of Reasoning Ability.
2. Test of Numerical Ability.
3. Test of English language.
4. Test of Clerical Aptitude.
5. Test of Computer Knowledge.
b. Descriptive Paper on English Comprehension (Qualifying test).
Punjab and Sind Bank Clerk PO Syllabus:
Punjab and Sindh Bank Clerk PO Syllabus for Verbal Reasoning:
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
Punjab and Sindh Bank Clerk PO Syllabus for Non-Verbal Reasoning:
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc
Punjab and Sindh Bank Clerk PO Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
Punjab and Sindh Bank Clerk PO Syllabus for English
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks with Articles, Modals, etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
Punjab and Sindh Bank Clerk PO Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Who’s Who
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations
Punjab and Sindh Bank Clerk PO Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Basic computer terminology
- Software & Hardware questions
- Computer abbreviation
- Basic knowledge of Internet use
Applicants looking for the Punjab & Sindh Bank Clerk PO Syllabus can find it on this page, where we have tried to include as much material as possible. Keep visiting our site for the most updated information on the Punjab and Sindh Bank Clerk PO Syllabus 2022. Perfection, hard work, failure-learning, commitment, and tenacity are the ingredients for success. Do not quit; everyone finds the beginning to be the most difficult. Good luck with your practice and success.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the overall paper syllabus?
It is divided into five sections: reasoning ability, numerical ability, English language, clerical aptitude, and computer knowledge.
2. Is there a socioeconomic paper for this notification?
Ans: It may differ from one bank to the next in some situations; nonetheless, a socioeconomic document is not available for this notification.
3. Will all bank clerk exams have the same syllabus?
Ans: The syllabus for most bank clerk exams will be the same, but it may alter somewhat from one bank to the next.
4. Is there a set of guidelines for writing a descriptive paper?
Ans: Some banks will include the descriptive paper syllabus, while others will list English comprehension.
5. Is there any difference in the syllabus from the earlier notification?
Ans: The syllabus has remained unchanged for the past two years.
We hope that this information on the Punjab and Sind bank clerk syllabus was helpful to candidates preparing for the exam. Follow our website for more information and updates to keep top of the game!