Rajasthan Patwari is a post in which the official has to visit the agricultural land and review it and have to keep a record of the same. Rajasthan Patwari is one of the most attractive government exams for which the aspirants want to sit. Rajasthan Patwari admit card will soon be released on the official website of RSMSSB @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services selection board (RSMSSB) has announced that this year the board is recruiting 4207 officials for the post of Patwari.
The Date of examination has not been declared officially yet. The RSMSSB will announce the important dates soon. The exam of Patwari is most likely to be held in October and accordingly, the updates will be provided to the aspirants.
Release of Rajasthan Patwari Admit card
Admit card is the most important document a candidate needs to sit in any exam. Admit Card is mostly released two weeks before the written exam. A candidate must always print the admit card after downloading as it is safer to have a hard copy of the document. Candidates are also required to take any of the photo IDs along with the admit card as mandatory ID Proof. It can be any amongst the Adhaar Card, Voter ID Card, or PAN Card. Also, a passport can work. Adhaar Card is the most preferred photo ID, but any other can also be accepted.
Other Requirements along with Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card
- Valid Photo Id
- Black/Blue Ball Pen
- No Calculator or Mobile Phones are allowed
- No Log Table are allowed
Steps to Download the Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB, i.e, @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Search for the hyperlink of Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card Download.
- Click on the link, you will be redirected to the download page.
- Enter the login details and log into your account on the website.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check out all the details and click download as pdf (you should have a soft copy as well as a hard copy).
- Get the admit card printed and keep it safe.
Note: Fill the details in the application very carefully, as it is very difficult to get it changed once it is printed on your admit card.
Details Mentioned on the Rajasthan Patwari Admit card
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of birth of the Candidate
- Roll No.
- Name of the Examination
- Date and day of the Examination
- Name of the Centre
- Address of the Exam Centre
- Time of the Examination
Rajasthan Patwari Examination is held in two phases, the first is the written examination and the second is Interview/Document verification.
It consists of one paper having five different subjects and having different weightage for the same.
|Subject||Weightage (approx)||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Science; History, Polity, and Geography of India; General Knowledge, Current Affairs||25||38||76|
|Geography, History, Culture, and Polity of Rajasthan||20||30||60|
|General English and Hindi||15||22||44|
|Mental Ability and Reasoning, Basic Numeric Efficiency||30||45||90|
- There are three hours provided to complete the examination.
- The paper will be Objective Type.
- There will be ⅓ Negative Marketing for every wrong answer.
Document Verification/ Interview
After the written examination, the merit list is released by the RSMSSB. It is a list of candidates who have cleared the examination and can further proceed for the second phase.
In the second phase of Document Verification and interview, the candidate has to attend the document verification process and have to submit the required documents.
Only the original documents/certificates are to be submitted on the date of the process. The Documents required for the process are:-
- All the Qualifications Marksheets and Certificates and other documents associated.
- Category Certificate in case of other than General Category (Issued by the Government Authority)
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Non-Objection Certificate (NOC) for the existing employee’s.
- Other documents are specified in the official announcement.
Tips for Aspired Patwaris
- Consistency- The aspired candidates should make a schedule for all their studies and have to be consistent with the timetable they made.
- Awareness- The candidates should be aware of every announcement made by the board, so that can be updated regularly.
- Knowledge- They should have every little knowledge about the exam and its details so that they can prepare accordingly.
- Meditation- The candidates should meditate once a day to be more concentrated on their goal.
RSMSSB stands for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Staff Selection Board. It is a unit that controls the activities and conducts the examination for the post of Patwaris and other state-level examinations. It helps all the aspired candidates to sit for the exam to get the opportunity to work with the Rajasthan Government at different levels. The official website of RSMSSB is www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.