The Reserve Bank of India has announced the notification for RBI Assistant Recruitment. The RBI assistant recruitment exam will be conducted on 6 March 2022. So, if you want a career in the banking sector, this is the right opportunity. Please read the below article carefully to get more information about the examination like eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern, etc.
RBI Assistant 2022 Application form:
The RBI Assistant application form is now available through the internet. The form is accessible on the specified date through the official website. Before submitting your application, it’s vital to read all the instructions carefully. This will assist you to avoid any errors in the future. Pay your fee and go through other formalities after you’ve completed the form.
Online Application Process of RBI Assistant
Candidates attempting the RBI Assistant Exam must follow the following procedures:
- Go to the Reserve Bank of India’s official website.
- Choose “recruitment for RBI Assistant” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click the “Click here for New Registration” button to complete your registration.
- The provisional registration number and password will be emailed to the registered cellphone number and email address.
- The application form must be completed using the temporary credentials, including personal and educational information.
- After completing the required data, candidates must upload a passport, six photographs, and an authentic signature.
- Use the preview option to ensure that you have entered the correct information.
- Next, select the Payment option and make your chosen payment online or in person.
- After you’ve completed the task, click the submit button to finish.
The fee for this exam is Rs. 450 for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS applicants.
Debit and credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/mobile wallets are all acceptable means of payment. The RBI Grade-B examinations admit cards are usually available a few weeks before the test date. The official website may obtain these admission tickets for RBI Grade-B tests.
Know about the RBI Assistant Vacancies.
RBI Assistant 2022 Exam Date:
The deadline for submitting the paper application is the 2nd week of October, while the closing date is November. The deadline to submit it is November. Submission deadline: November. The fee will be taken from your account as soon as you request your admit card download.
The RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam Date : November.
RBI Assistant 2022 Exam Date (Main): December
Announcement of the final result: April
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
The RBI Assistant Exam consists of a preliminary and the main round. To be considered for the final level of the RBI Assistant recruitment procedure, applicants must succeed in both stages. The following is a comprehensive description of the RBI Assistant Exam Format:
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
The pattern for the Preliminary stage of the RBI Assistant Exam is shown in the table below:
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
Mains Exam Pattern :
The following table shows the pattern for the Preliminary stage of the RBI Assistant Exam:
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern for Mains
Time (in minutes)
Remember that this examination will have negative points, with 0.25 points deducted for each incorrect answer supplied by the applicant. However, no points will be removed if the candidate does not attempt any questions.
The RBI also hires Grade B Officers and the RBI Assistant. The Language Proficiency Test for RBI Assistants:
The language proficiency test will be the final step in the recruiting process (LPT). Applicants who pass the mains test will be required to take the LPT. The LPT will be administered in the official/local language of the relevant state.
Syllabus of RBI Assistant Exam
The RBI Assistant exam has a predetermined syllabus for each topic covered in the preliminary and main examinations. The following sections are included in both exams:
- Reasoning ability, English as a second language, and mathematical knowledge
Apart from the three criteria listed above, the Mains Exam includes general awareness and computer knowledge topics. Applicants must meet each section’s sectional and overall cutoffs to be considered for the RBI Assistant recruitment process’s subsequent rounds.
Learn about Best Books for RBI Assistant Books.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who graduated from a college or university with at least 50% aggregate marks in any subjects may apply for the test. The candidate must be computer-savvy and fluent in the local language. Candidates who are under the age of 28 must apply for the examination. The upper age limit will be extended by one year for candidates from a reserved category.
Age Relaxation Criteria:
- Candidates with a physical disability, regardless of class (OBC category), will have their birth years reduced by 13 years. The age of PWD (SC/ST category) individuals will be increased by 15 years, SC and ST applicants can enjoy an age boost of 5 years each, OBC candidates may receive a 10-year reduction.
- Veterans will be given a five-year exemption from service, divorced women/women judicially separated but not remarried/separated and not remarrying/Divorced Women who have been married twice before will enjoy an age exemption of 10 years; candidates with RBI employment experience will get a three-year age.
RBI Assistant Interview:
Those who pass the main examination will be contacted for an interview round, in which they’ll have 35 points to score. A different admit card will be given for writing and the interview process, and it’ll have a different registration number and password. Download the admit card by inputting your registration number and password, as well as your date of birth.
RBI Assistant Result:
The result of the written test and a final examination will be made available by RBI on the formal website following the conclusion of the testing. Candidates can view their reported examination results and interview round performance after the final results are announced.
How do you apply for a position as an RBI assistant?
The RBI Assistant application form can be downloaded through the internet. Go to the official website and look for the paper on a specific date. Before filling out the application form, it is crucial to read all of the instructions carefully. This will assist you in avoiding any more errors.
What is the minimum age for taking the RBI assistant examination?
The minimum age to sit for the RBI assistant examination is 18.
What is the RBI assistant exam’s typical pattern?
The RBI Assistant Admissions Procedure will be divided into three phases. The first is the Preliminary Exam, which will occur in I and II phases. And finally, there will be a third phase: the Language Proficiency Test.
Is there any interview for the position of RBI assistant ?
The preliminary examination is used to cut down the number of applicants for the main exam, conducted after the Preliminary exam. The Mains exam follows after shortlisting those who have qualified in the Preliminary round.
How many trials are there for the RBI assistant?
There is no specific number of attempts to take the RBI Assistant exam. A candidate may apply for the test as long as they fulfill the criteria.
The RBI Assistant exam may appear challenging at first. If applicants work hard and follow the appropriate preparation strategy, they can still obtain excellent tests.