The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the country’s highest bank, with complete regulatory authority. It is an Indian banking organization that manages India’s monetary policy. It backs financial service regulation, including currency production, foreign exchange services storage, and price stability, among other things. Those who want to take the RBI Grade B 2022 exam should gather all the necessary information here before applying to avoid any unexpected outcomes.
|Exam Name||RBI Grade B Examination Date|
|Authority Name||RBI – Reserve Bank of India Services Board|
|Post Name||B Grade officer: General/DEPR/DSIM|
|Exam Mode||Online & Offline modes|
|Official Website Name||www.rbi.org.in|
|Release Date Application form||First Week of May 2022|
|Exam Duration||Prelims – 120 minutes, Mains – 270 minutes|
|Number of Posts||Approximately 140|
|Exam Category||National Level Recruitment Exam|
|Exam Level||3 Level – Prelims, Main, Interview|
RBI Grade B 2022 Application Form:
The RBI will accept applications for the license in 2022. Before applying, you must ensure that you meet the requirements. They must submit their application online.
Steps to Check the Application Form of RBI Grade B 2022:
The following are the stages for examining an RBI Grade B 2022 application form:
- Visit the Reserve Bank of India’s official website. ( https://www.rbi.org.in/ )
- They must provide their school and personal information.
- Photographs, signature, thumb impression, and handwritten declaration must be uploaded digitally.
- Pay the application fee through Online Payment, Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. Get a copy of the payment receipt.
RBI Grade B 2022 Application Fees:
Applicants applying for the RBI Grade-B position must pay the application charge through Online payment, such as Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit card. The following are the fees charged by the RBI for its Grade B posts:
RBI Grade B Category
RBI Grade B Application fee
RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Date:
The schedule for the RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Date (Tentative):
Announcement of Official notification
1st week of July
RBI Officer Grade B registration form Available
1st week of July
Application form Last date of submission
3rd week of July
Deadline for the Application Fee
To Be Notified
Release of admit card for phase -1
To Be Notified
Phase I Exam Date
2nd week of August
Phase I exam result date
To Be Notified
RBI Officer Grade B Phase II Admit card Release
End of June
Date of phase II examination
1st week of September
Phase II Exam Result announcement
Second Week of October
Interview Date of RBI Officer Grade B
Final result announcement
RBI Grade B 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The RBI Grade B 2022 Eligibility Criteria is as follows: Before completing the application form, candidates must verify their eligibility:
NATION: The applicant must be a citizen of India, Bhutan, or Nepal or an Indian-Origin Person (PIO) who emigrated from Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Pakistan, or other East African nations and sought to settle in India permanently.
- The applicants must have a bachelor’s from a university or college with at least a 60% average grade in the General category and 50% for SC, ST, and PWD.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 60% in class 10th or 12th if they are from the General Category and at least 50% in class 10th or 12th, respectively.
- 21 to 30 years of age is the minimum and maximum age for the applicant.
- Those seeking a PhD or M.Phil must be at least 32 years old and have a minimum age limit of 34 years (lower and upper).
- There is an upper age limit of 33 years for legal expertise. The number of years of legal knowledge is limited to three years. The upper age limit can be relaxed for individuals with prior knowledge of commercial banks and financial institutions.
- Relaxation techniques, such as auto-suggestion and guided imagery, can help various conditions. They aid in the treatment of issues that fall into these categories:
- Employees of banks who have left their jobs will be eligible for five-year age relaxation. 5 years off eligibility is allowed to veterans. For SC/ST, it’s 5 years; for OBC, it’s 3; and for the Physically Handicapped category, it’s ten years.
- From the 1st January 1980 to the 31st December 1989, people in J&K with a disability for service personnel were eligible for compensation of 5 years. Defense Service Personnel who are disabled on duty are entitled to compensation for three years.
Number of Attempts:
Candidates are only allowed to attempt the test six times.
RBI Grade B 2022 Salary
The salary of a Grade B Officer in the RBI is determined by employment location. However, the starting monthly income is Rs. 35,000 and can go up to Rs. 65,000 or more depending on experience.
To obtain an RBI Grade B license, the applicant must complete an online application form that contains information such as name, email address, birth date, contact number, and so on. The candidate is immediately registered once registration has finished and receives a provisional registration number and a password for future use.
- Upload the photo and signature in the manner prescribed by the requirements.
- Fill in the blanks with educational information.
- When you’re all done, submit the application form as soon as possible.
- The application fee should also be paid.
RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Pattern:
The RBI Grade B licensing examination will be conducted in Phase I and Phase II. The Interview is first, after which the qualifying examination may be completed via the internet.
Phase I: The first stage of the exam consists of multiple-choice questions. There will be 200 questions in total, each with a score of 1 point. There will also be negative marking. Every incorrect response will deduct 0.25 points from their final score. The examination lasts for 2 hours and is divided into stages (I, II). Candidates
- There are 200 questions in each phase, with 100 of them being objective and100 subjective. The assessments are underway now.
Sections in Phase I:
- General Awareness, 80 questions for 80 marks each
- English Language 30 questions for 30 marks each
- Quantitative Aptitude, 30 questions for 30 marks each
- Reasoning, 60 questions for 60 marks each
This stage includes both objective and subjective questions. It has three essays with 1.5 hours and 100 points each.
- Paper III is composed of three optional topics, and the candidate must select one of them. Paper for Economic and Social Issues is 90 minutes and 100 points.
- Finance and Management/Economics/Statistics is Subjective for 90 for100 minutes.
RBI Grade B 2022 Syllabus:
The applicants must be clear on the RBI Grade-B examination’s syllabus to effectively study for the RBI Grade B Phase-I Exam.
RBI Grade B Phase-I Syllabus:
RBI Grade B Phase-II Exam Syllabus:
The topics covered in RBI Grade B Phase II are as follows.
Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues
Paper-II: English (Writing Skills)
This paper assesses the writing skill that includes the capability of expressing and understanding the topic.
Paper-III: Finance and Management
Basics of Derivatives:
The Union Budget
Management: its nature and scope:
Motivation, Morale, and Incentives:
RBI Grade B Vacancy:
We’ve included information about the RBI Grade B 2022-23 opening in previous years. ACCORDING TO THE PAST YEAR’S DATA, the RBI Grade B opening is anticipated to be the same this year. Below is a list of previous year vacancies:
Name of Post
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
1) Is there a time limit to attempt the RBI Grade-B Exam?
There isn’t any restriction on the number of tries for the RBI Grade- B Exam. There are unlimited times a candidate can take the RBI Grade-B Exam. The exam may be taken as often as desired, provided that they meet the age requirement of 21 to 30 years and fulfil other criteria.
2) Is the RBI Grade-B exam difficult?
The RBI Grade-B examination is quite tricky, but if you put your heart and soul into it, you’ll most likely pass on the second or third try, if not the first.
3)What is the fee for this examination?
Applicants must pay the application fee to take the RBI Grade-B exam. For general applicants, the application fee is INR 850; for SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is INR 100.
4)What’s the lowest age for an RBI Grade- B position?
The maximum age allowed is 30 years old as of 1st September 2022.
5)How long do you have to work as a Grade- B Officer each day?
The hours of employment for an RBI Grade-B officer are between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., with five days per week working required.
6)When will the RBI grade B 2022 notification be published?
On 27th January 2022, the RBI will publish the RBI Grade B 2022 notification on its official website www.rbi.org.in. The Specialists in Grade ‘B’ in Common Seniority Group (CSG) streams will be recruited directly for the posts of qualified individuals.
7)What is the B grade on the RBI test?
The Reserve Bank of India administers the RBI Grade B examination, a national-level exam.
The Reserve Bank of India’s B Officer is one of aspiring financial professionals’ most respected job descriptions. It’s a fantastic chance for college graduates searching for a career with the RBI.