SBI PO 2022 is open to aspiring Probationary Officers who wish to join the State bank of India. The exam is divided into two segments, preliminary and main, followed by group activities and interviews. The preliminary examination will begin in April 2022. The qualifying exam will grant candidates access to the initial test and, after passing that, an interview. The candidates will be chosen based on their main examination and the interview performance.
The candidates will be chosen based on their main examination and the interview performance.
What is SBI PO?
The official name of S.B.I. P.O. is State Bank of India Probationary Officer. The State Bank of India holds an annual officer recruiting examination for various vacancies across branches.
The SBI PO Exam 2022 is an objective-based test occurring in multiple cities across the country. The mode of examination is online. India’s largest commercial bank, the State Bank of India, has over 2,00,000 branches and is led by the organizing authority (S.B.I.).
Because the organization’s legacy and brand reputation are excellent, they don’t hesitate to hire their leaders who may guide them in the future. For more details visit official website of SBI
SBI PO 2022 Exam Main Highlights
Before taking the test, students are advised to maintain soft copies of photographs, signatures, card information, and other essential things.
The preliminary examination’s official call letter will be released only to those who pass the initial exam.
The thumb impression of the applicants is taken at various stages for biometric identification in digital format.
The entire procedure of S.B.I. P.O. 2022, including the application, letter of appointment, examination, and so on, will be conducted online.
Candidates for the position of probationary officers will be on probation for two years.
SBI PO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for S.B.I. P.O. 2022 are given below:
- The test is open to only Indian nationals.
- On April 01, 2022, those 21 to 30 years old (both inclusive) are qualified.
- Relaxation will be given to persons in the reserved category who meet the following requirements:
15 years- SC/ ST candidates
13 years- OBC candidates
10 years- General candidates
Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose work is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalided.
Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required.
- Candidates in the final year of their qualifying examination, whose results will be published on or before August 31, 2022, are eligible.
- Those with a Chartered Accountant designation may apply for the S.B.I. P.O. examination.
SBI PO Exam 2022 Application Form:
The S.B.I. P.O. 2022 Application Form must be downloaded from the official website. Go to the career option and then to the notification area to obtain the form. Click the “online apply” button. In this case, you’ll be asked to fill out an online application form where you must provide all of your information carefully and precisely. After filling the form, submit it. Please make sure you submit your most recent passport photo and signature before filling out the application form. The candidate should write down the notification number and password for future reference. Then, after printing out the fee challan, pay it as required.
SBI PO Exam Date 2022
|Particulars||SBI PO Upcoming Exam Dates|
|Issue of Notification||2nd Week of November 2021|
|Last date for the Online Application||1st Week of December 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card (Prelims)||To be declared|
|Declaration of Prelims Examination||To be declared|
|Availability of Admit Card (Mains)||To be declared|
|Declaration of Mains Examination||To be declared|
|Availability of Call Letters (GD & PI)||To be declared|
|Commencement of GD and PI||To be declared|
|Final result declaration||To be declared|
Prerequisites for SBI PO Application Form
Candidates must have the necessary documents to apply for the S.B.I. P.O. 2022. below are all of the prerequisites that need to be met before applying for the SBI PO 2022:
- Valid and Activated Phone Number.
- Valid and Activate E-Mail Id.
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph [ Dimension : 200 x 300 pixels (Max file size : 50 kb / Minimum file size : 20 kb)]
- Scanned Signature [ Dimension : 140 x 60 pixels (Max file size : 20 kb / Minimum file size : 10 kb)]
Candidates from the general pool must pay a fee of Rs.600. However, candidates belonging to S.C., S.T. and P.W.D. are charged a fee of Rs. 100 for their application.
Your entrance exam score will determine the S.B.I. P.O. 2022 Selection Process. The following are some of the stages in the SBI PO 2022 Selection Process:
- S.B.I. P.O. Recruitment 2022 has Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Group Discussion & Interview
- To be eligible for the first time, candidates must pass the preliminary exam. Following that, the authority will request the main examination. The next round consists of a group discussion and an interview for those who qualified for both S.B.I. Preliminary and Main Exams.
- Candidates will be placed on a merit list based on their performance in the Preliminary Exam. Following that, the authority will request for the Main Exam.
- The authority will subsequently invite you for a Group Discussion (G.D.)/Interview after the Main Exam Performance.
- Each set of S.B.I. P.O. Exams must be passed to qualify.
- Candidates who pass the test will be selected based on their performance and a merit list.
Know about SBI PO 2022 Vacancies.
The overview of the S.B.I. P.O. 2022 exam pattern & syllabus is given below:
For preliminary exam:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 100
- Exam duration: 1 hour
- Negative marking: One-fourth of the allotted marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|No. of questions||Duration|
For mains exam:
|No. of questions||Duration|
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
Data Analysis & Interpretation
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
Subjective (Descriptive) Test
- Number of questions: 2
- Medium of question paper: English
- Important topics: Letter writing & Essay
- Duration of exam: 30 minutes
SBI PO Admit Card 2022
Every applicant for the S.B.I. P.O. Exams must download their Admit Card/Call Letter from the State Bank of India’s official website, using the correct credentials. Candidates will be unable to sit for the examination without a valid S.B.I. P.O. Admit Card.
How to Download SBI PO Exam Call Letter?
Follow the instructions below to obtain your S.B.I. P.O. Exam Call Letter:
- Visit the website of the S.B.I. P.O. Exam https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiposamar20/clinta_feb21/downloadClose.php
- In the portal, insert Registration No and D.O.B. / Password.
- A new window will display the candidate’s Admit Card / Call Letter once you’ve entered all of the necessary information.
Essential Facts for Downloading SBI PO Admit Card 2022
- Candidates must double-check and verify their names and legal data.
- Candidates are advised to double-check the venue and date and time of their S.B.I. P.O. examination.
- If a candidate discovers any mistake or error, they should contact the S.B.I. P.O. Organizing committee as soon as possible.
SBI PO 2022 Result & Interview
- The results of the S.B.I. P.O. preliminary and main examinations will be published online according to schedule.
- After passing both parts, candidates will be chosen for a group exercise and an interview round.
- Candidates who fulfil the criteria mentioned above will be placed on a merit list according to their scores in the main examination.
- Candidates should bring all of their essential papers while reporting for an interview.
- The interviews will be held, and a final merit list will be compiled of those who pass the interview round.
- The merit list and the candidates’ final grades will be published on the university’s official website.
1.Will there be an SBI PO exam in 2022?
S.B.I. P.O. 2022: The Probationary Officer (PO) examination of the State Bank of India is available to candidates aspiring to join as a Probationary Officer. The exam is held in two rounds, preliminary and main, with subsequent group activities and interviews. The deadline for applications will be announced tentatively in April 2022.
2.What is the eligibility criteria for SBI PO?
Qualification – The S.B.I. P.O. The post is open to graduates and degree holders from recognized institutions. The minimum age requirement is 21 years old, with a maximum of 30 years old (i.e., born between April 02, 1990, and April 01 1999).
3.What is the SBI PO salary?
The starting S.B.I. P.O. pay is Rs. 41,960 per month (basic salary), with four raises in between. The Probationary Officer/Management Trainee earns 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 on a scale of 36000 to 1490.
4.What are the questions asked in the SBI PO interview?
- Tell me about yourself. Why did you choose this career?
- Tell us about your educational background?
- When did you decide on pursuing a banking career?
- Aren’t you overqualified for this position? What is your greatest strength?
- What is your weakness?