The official notification of the Syndicate Bank PO Exam 2022 has not yet been released.
For the latest updates and notifications, visit the official website and start applying for them. More information about the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and the recruitment process will be released soon after the official notification has been released. Though the interested candidates can check the relevant information regarding the same in the following post.
Syndicate Bank PO registration process
The steps to apply for the Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2022 are given below:
- Visit the official website of Syndicate Bank. (https://www.syndicatebank.in)
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE” link.
- The candidate will be entered into the IBPS website.
- Click on the link “New Registration”.
- Register with the provisional registration id and the password will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Log in with the registration id and the password which was provided.
- Fill the application form carefully, giving out the personal, academic qualifications and category details.
- Click on “Save and Next”.
- Upload your scanned documents per the prescribed format.
- Submit the form.
Points to Remember When Filling Out the Syndicate Bank PO Application Form
- The photograph’s dimensions and the documents should be adequate to add up in the application form.
- The scanned photograph should be between 20kb and 50kb with 200*230 pixels.
- The photograph must be a recent passport-size photo. The applicant should sign on white paper with a black ink pen to submit the scanned signature.
- The signature file should be between 10 and 20 kb in size. The scanned signature’s size dimensions should be 140*60 pixels.
SYNDICATE BANK PO 2022 APPLICATION FEES
Once the application form is filled correctly, the candidate must pay the application fee online, i.e., Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card. The Syndicate Bank PO’s Application Fees are as follows:
|SC, ST, and PWD||INR 100|
SYNDICATE BANK PO 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
All the candidates need to check the eligibility criteria given for the Syndicate Bank PO Exam before applying. Once the applicant is eligible for a particular post, the candidate can start the recruitment process.
The eligibility criteria have been discussed below:
- The candidate must be an Indian.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
- The candidate must have 20-28 years as of July 01, 2022.
SYNDICATE BANK PO 2022 AGE RELAXATION
|Category||Syndicate Bank PO Age Relaxation|
|SC / ST candidates||5 years|
|OBC candidates||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers who have rendered at least five years of military service are released upon completion of a particular assignment.||5 years|
|All people who lived in the state of Jammu and Kashmir between January 1st, 1980 and December 31st, 1989 are eligible.||5years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|The person with Disabilities (PWD category)||Reserved categories- 15 years,OBC-13 years,General- 10 years|
Q: What was the salary of Syndicate Bank PO?
A: The basic salary of Syndicate Bank PO is Rs.23700.
Q: Can any candidate be able to apply for this post?
A: No, the candidate must have the required age limit and academic qualifications which are mentioned in the article.
Q: Do you get a salary after the Syndicate Bank PO exam?
A: No, salary is received once the candidate joins the department as a Syndicate Bank PO.
Q: Is there any career growth for the Syndicate Bank PO?
A: Yes, the candidates can be promoted to the Director post from the Chairman and Managing Director.
To grow more at both a professional and personal level Syndicate Bank is the best place to boost your career opportunity. Along with the basic pay, Syndicate Bank PO staff are also allowed with major allowances like Housing Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance and Medical Allowances. So make the best use of it and enjoy these perks.